Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Long Awaited Valentines

So my Valentine's have finally reached their destinations!! I finished them and mailed them a whole week late, but I think they were worth it.  I would love such a valentine myself, so I figure whoever got one should also love it.  I found the idea on Pinterest and this link. So cool.




For those of you with limited imaginations, they are bookmarks! you stick it on the corner of your page and it looks like the little guys is eating up every word!  I wrote up a little poem to stick them on for my Valentines and I am quick pleased with how they turned out :) now I just need some time to make a few for myself!

They're super easy to make (although take a little time), so I encourage you to check out the link and make some yourself. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment