Saturday, January 22, 2011

Long Lost Love

I've always loved crafting.  In fact, one of my first big hobbies was scrap-booking.  I used to make elaborate pages that would take hours to lay out.  It would be 9:30pm on a school night and I would get this urge to scrapbook so I would drop everything and let my creativity flow until the wee hours of the morn'.

Somehow I lost this.  I've still been crafty, but I've lost that love for creating.  I've lost that spontaneity.  If I'm truly honest, I feel like I lost part of myself.  Oh I've tried to get it back.  I have hundreds of photos just waiting to be scrap-booked with supplies galore.  But the urge never came; the love had been lost.

Until now.

Over Christmas I crafted a lot for the wedding.  I think somewhere in me the pieces began to come back together and since I've returned to school I haven't been able to get over it!! I scrap-booked my mac (I'm fortunate enough to have a clear case) and I'm working on scrap-booking my ipod (once I buy a clear case). Tonight I was doing homework when it hit me.  Must. Make. Cards.

So I did.  With limited supplies, I got my crafting on. What's a girl to do :)






Hello long lost love.  Its good to be back.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifullllll cards!!
    you and your crafts. this summer is going to be full of helping juju finish her crafts before sunday ;) aha

    ReplyDelete