Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pinterest Please!

If you are reading this and you do not know what Pinterest is, this is your lucky day!  If you do already know what this lovely site is, then I'm sure you will agree with me on how awesome it is.

Pinterest is a place where you can "pin" ideas and organize them.  It is not to be used like a bookmarks bar, but for inspiration.  Mine is filled with crafting ideas, recipes, and things that I just plain love.  I used it when collecting ideas for my wedding and now it helps me find new ideas for nesting.

If you are using Pinterest, USE it!  I try my best to look back at my pin boards from time to time to see if there's an idea I can use or a project that I can accomplish.  It's pretty much pointless to have Pinterest and then not actually do or create the things that inspire you.  The best part is, I don't think I'll ever run out of ideas :)

Here's some things inspiration that I took to heart and created my own (mine are not pictured, only the inspiration)
I made mine one for Christmas "let it snow" and one for V-day "love"
8 min mini rolls

Book Marks


Nautical Headband

I made heart coasters
Breakfast Muffins




And here are some that I am looking forward to creating in the near future :)
Pallet Table

Crocheted sheet rug

Map Art

Branch Hooks

Pebble Mat




Happy Pinning :)

1 comment: