Monday, June 27, 2011

I Thought You Graduated??

 Look very closely...this is Jude and I graduating from Roberts Wesleyan College on May 7, 2011

So, I get this question a lot
"I though you graduated? Why are you still taking classes?"

Well, we did "graduate" as in walk across a stage and receive an empty envelope with 500 other students.  BUT we were really scheduled to come back for a 3rd semester.  At 15grand a semester, that was not going to happen- so we chose to split that third semester into 2 summers.  We completed classes last summer and we had a few left for this summer.  Just enough in order to not need to come back for another semester (less than a full time student) but enough to walk for graduation (under 12 credits).  I like to call them "clean up credits" because they were all intro classes that I left until last.

So, I have already completed one class and this upcoming Friday I will have completed all of my classes at RWC. Send me that degree in the mail baby!!  Then I can fully enjoy the summer <3

Here's to all of us over achievers.  

Words for the wise: NEVER schedule classes over your wedding because your professor might refuse to let you turn in your work early :)  Thank you Intro to Music

No comments:

Post a Comment