Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Raychel!! (coolest headband tutorial)

So Raychel Pozza's birthday is TODAY and every year it kinda gets forgotten (guilty two years in a row).



Not this year!!!  Her great friends planned a surprise party for last saturday and she was totally shocked.

Raychel is not only beautiful, fun loving, and outgoing, but has been an incredible encouragement in my life and an amazing friend. Everyone should wish her a happy birthday as she turns 20!! The big TWO-OLD!

In honor of Raychel, I made her a headband which I found here.  Every summer she has worn a headband almost everyday and I would like to stick to this tradition, so I crafted her this nautical knot headband. It was easy, quick, and fun to make.  You can try it yourself (but not before wishing her a happy birthday!!)!

1 comment:

  1. Raychel is a wonderful friend...I miss her a lot since she left for school.in new york. I've lost contact with her since then. I realize this post is a year old but if anyone sees this please wish her all my best in everything she does from her BFF.

    ReplyDelete