Sunday, May 1, 2011

FINALS WEEK!

HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!

It's really finals week??

Some of you are laughing and saying "No! I already graduated this weekend" (darn Elim grads)

I am not laughing.

But perhaps I should be.  I am graduating! This Saturday! For the second time in a year.  It's an accomplishment! An incredible accomplishment!!

It will be a little awkward walking across stage with many people I do not know and who do not know me (yay for being a Sr. transfer student!).  I will willingly admit that I wish I was graduating again with my same wonderful fantastic amazing group of friends as last year, but alas times change.



And here I am, entering adulthood.

In this one month I will be graduating (again), filing immigration paperwork with Homeland security (not for the faint of heart, trust me), getting married, changing my name (duh), and moving into my first "us" apartment (even if its temporary).  I will pay my first car insurance bill, school bill, grocery bill, and every bill this side of the mississippi (with Jude's money ;) of course).

Hello adulthood. Hello overwhelming responsibility.

Keep us in your prayers! We need them :)

With all that being said, I just want to say that if I become annoying, please punch me.  Ok, maybe don't punch me, but at least shout a little "hey you're being annoying!"

You see, as the wedding gets closer I feel like thats all people ask about and all I care about and all I want to talk about. Not Cool.  If I become one of those annoying girls who ONLY talks about their wedding day, I have failed.  If, however, I talk about my amazing Fiance until your ears bleed, too bad!  My wedding will be one day but my soon to be husband will be...well...forever (until I die).

Well, that's it on this spontaneous post.  Finals week will do that to ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment