Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Plodding along making progress!!

I hope that lately I haven't let you down with my rants about life.  I have indeed been busy crafting and (Drum roll please!!) I want to share some of the results!!  Now, I wish that I could share ALL of it, but we have keep the element of surprise for those attending the wedding.  This means, unfortunately for you, that you only get to see little tidbits.

We've decided to go with kinda a garden theme, since the ceremony will be outside and our colors are green, yellow, and pale orange.

Over break we accomplished the following:
Finished the Invitations, Rsvp cards, directions, addressing the envelopes and mailing them!!
We put together the favor boxes, the outside wrappers, and filled the goodies for the inside
We stamped napkins for the cocktail hour
I finished the cake topper!
I began my brooch bouquet!
I had my first hair trial
We began a new project of "string lanterns"
I bought new shoes :)

Here are some pictures of our progress!!










This is my cat Cinnamon "helping" with the crafts

Hopefully you enjoyed the sneek peek!!

If you live in the Rochester Area, please CHECK US OUT ON TOMORROW NIGHT'S NEWS!!! How exciting!!!  10NBC has chosen to feature our engagement video and the contest we have entered to win a honeymoon :)

They're not the only ones cool and kind enough to feature us! This week my long time friend Julie Romano featured me on her adorable blog!  She is an absolutely amazing seamstress as well as fashion extrodinare.  Check her out here, you're sure to love her :)

Lastly, now that I found some new shoes, I am selling my old ones! They are discontinued Michelangelo dye-able white satin shoes, size 7.5 in style Gisele. If you are interested, please contact me or check them out on ebay :)














3 comments:

  1. ooo the lanterns are fun!!! :) You guys are doing awesome!!!! Can't wait!!! WOOOOHOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, thank you so much for the mention! I'm so excited to get a peek at your lovely crafty progress! And I LOOOOOVE that the two of you are crafting together, I feel like it's something that way too often gets written off as something only women do. Yay for men who make things!

    <3 Julie

    ReplyDelete